bo ARCH (or lead Partner, David Bosak Sr.) has over 30 years of Construction Management/Architectural experience with both Municipal and Educational Clients, and is available through S.A.V.E., (contract attached). We have been managing and delivering quality projects on time and within budget for local AZ school Districts for over 25 years. Our key experience related to BOND projects include:
• 2019 - Baboquivari USD - $17 Additions and Renovations throughout the district.
• Prescott USD - Completed a full district assessment and set up next year’s bond projects
• Amphitheater USD - Completed full district assessment, implemented 1st years bond projects, prioritized and set up bond projects for future years.
• Seligman USD - Completed pre bond assistance
• Wilson ESD - Completed CM services commencing with procurement of the team thru post occupancy.
• Fountain Hills USD - Construction Management of a $25M Bond, including monthly updates to the Bond oversight committee.
• Higley USD –Construction Management of three new schools, including the first SFB funded High School in the State.
• Colorado River USD - District Assessment for Bond program
• J. O. Combs USD - Construction Management of $21M in projects at three new schools
• Florence USD - Construction Management of Additions and renovations at the High School
• 1994 – Phoenix Union HSD - Bond Program as Architect
bo ARCH has an extensive, proven record of accomplishment in providing complete, comprehensive, Agency Program/Construction Management services on large scale, multi-million dollar, private sector and municipal capital improvement projects. Our services include cost management, scheduling, financial accountability, dispute resolution and avoidance to achieve a claims-free project. Our success lies in our expertise in managing a variety of integrated project delivery methods, managing owner’s risk by providing oversight of the contractor and architect and providing cost efficient solutions to problems in order to achieve the best overall value.